The application helps users find and fix grammatical and stylistic issues in their written materials. The clear answer is notable for performing error detection in multiple languages English that is including, French, German, Polish and Russian.
LanguageTool allows users to include words to a dictionary that is personal. It can be added as a browser extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. For those who are searching for speed, LanguageTool provides keyboard shortcuts in order to proofread their text quicker.
As an source that is open solution, LanguageTool is well sustained by a lively community that keeps the program as much as date with evolving technologies.
Why wouldn’t you choose LanguageTool?
- Multiple language support. Why is LanguageTool a writing that is compelling is its capability to check grammar and spelling in 31 languages. And it also does this without compromising effectivity.
- Personal dictionary in virtually any language. An integral feature of LanguageTool is its personal dictionary that you could fully customize and expand with entries from all of the languages it supports. This fully expands the grammar and spelling capabilities of LanguageTool in virtually any language you like to exert effort on. Words added to the personal dictionary are treated as exceptions to LanguageTool’s grammar and spelling rules. Rules so you can focus only on the ones you actually require that you don’t need you can easily disable.
- Use as stand-alone, extension or add-on. You may use LanguageTool as an add-on or extension for Firefox, Chrome, Google Docs, LibreOffice, or Microsoft Word. The MS Word add-on enables users to check their text directly in Word. Users will see highlighted incorrect entries as well as could simply click a suggested correction to displace the original ones.
PaperRater is a web-based proofreading application that can help you boost your writing and aids language teachers in reviewing their students’ materials. The tool that is automated use of Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Information Retrieval, Computational Linguistics, and Data Mining to run comprehensive grammar, spelling, and plagiarism scans that are said to be at par with reviews conducted by professional editors.
Once you’re prepared to know if what you’ve written is worth full publication or the trash bin, PaperRater may well be more than happy to do it for you. Also it does so in seconds, using those technologies that are powerful above to quickly scan for grammatical and spelling errors to be able to score your output. You may use its plagiarism checker to save you the potential embarrassment of someone else claiming credit that is original a hefty chunk of your work.
Why should you choose PaperRater?
- Accurate feedback. You’ll want to go deeper into the mystery of one’s score, and PaperRater gives you that capability via its feedback tool, to assist you break up which areas in grammar, spelling, punctuation, among others you will need to work that is further, along with providing other helpful ideas to fashion out a far better writer out of you.
- Rein in plagiarism. PaperRater’s Plagiarism Detector helps make the most of the massive indexes of the search that is major to conduct extensive scan and single out copied sections. The system is robust, practically helping you save from potential professional disgrace and legal troubles.
- Flexible plans and pricing. The premium package allows a larger submissions per month, lessens restriction on number of plagiarism checks per month, gives you an ad-free version, enhanced plagiarism checker, faster processing, and other advanced features you will need while the basic version of PaperRater will give you functional capabilities.
Hemingway Editor specifically targets run-on sentences and adjectives, passive voice, and adverbs, among others. The app is very easy and clean to edit which tells us someone spent time creating this app. It detects the existence of adverbs, hard-to-read sentences, complex words or phrases, and voice that is passive a text.
For those who have a strange tendency to make use of wordy sentences, drive away readers by using dull or complicated words, have a standing fetish for adverbs and unhealthy desire for passive voice, you have too much to gain by accessing Hemingway Editor online, or simply by installing the stand-alone desktop version.
Why wouldn’t you choose Hemingway Editor?
- Make your work that is written inviting read. Once you run the application, Hemingway rises from the grave, scores your work, and admonishes you for which you ‘ve got it all wrong when it comes to your cloudy writing style, reliance on overly complex phrases and words, and suggests using powerful words in the place of weakening adverbs and overly flat and passive voice all over your manuscript—all using color-coded highlights.
- No further copy-pasting between text editors. If you’re one particular who hate the process that is tedious of between text editors, Hemingway enables you to skip complexity and import text directly from Microsoft Word as well as other word processing programs. Moreover it works one other way: you can opt to save your output as PDF or MS Word document file once you are done.
- Free or pay a low price. You have access to Hemingway online 100% free. When it comes to stand-alone application you need to pay $19.99 and beyond that, for enterprise packages, you can contact the program creators.
If you should be just about any writer—fiction, academic, business, or content writer—ProWritingAid aspires to be all that you may need as an editing companion and a writing coach. To this end, ProWritingAid developers designed it to be the manuscript that is only software that covers grammar, contextual spelling, and punctuation.
Why wouldn’t you choose ProWritingA >
Ninth on our best 20 writing enhancement software programs is OnlineCorrection.com, a free grammar that is online to be used by students and professional writers. Simple to use and straightforward, the proofreading and editing software checks English texts for grammar mistakes, spelling, errors, and issues that are stylistic.
Developed using some text analysis programs: Hunspell, DICTION, and Language Tool, OnlineCorrection.com provides a web site with a design that is simple users can enter the text they wish to proofread. With only a click that is single of button, OnlineCorrection.com then highlights the errors and issues in the text.
Why should you choose OnlineCorrection.com?
- Powerful engine. Under the straightforward appearance of OnlineCorrrection.com is power that is processing is with the capacity of spitting out results highlighting spelling errors, basic grammar mistakes, along with suggestions to improve content via alternative vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Look, no trace. That you submit within half an hour in case you harbor some creepy feeling someone is stealing your original ideas if you are a worrywart, the application destroys every content.
- Totally free. OnlineCorrrection.com is completely free—all you’ll need is a reliable connection that is internet. Also, OnlineCorrrection.com has program counterparts various other languages that are major German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian.
SpellCheckPlus http://edubirdies.org/write-my-paper-for-me/ is an online grammar and spelling checker designed for students who are using English as his or her second language. Teacher- and student-friendly, the application form is designed to help students identify errors in their writing, study on their mistakes, and write better in English.
SpellCheckPlus has a free and a paid version. The version that is free of tool allows students to submit text for checking up to a maximum of 2,000 characters at the same time. The paid version of the tool that offers more advanced features beyond this text length limit, they can purchase SpellCheckPlus Pro.
Why wouldn’t you choose SpellCheckPlus?
- Patience to understand. SpellCheckPlus is careful never to overwhelm students with excessive errors, allowing users to repair one error at any given time. It’s about process-based learning, a teaching strategy wherein students figure out how to solve issues or problems step by step.
- Explain, teach. Key to SpellCheckPlus is taking advantage of its features to spell out to your learning students why they’ve been committing grammar and spelling mistakes and directing them what to do to handle those mistakes.
- Versions. SpellCheckPlus is free only up to 2000 characters. It isn’t adequate to check most documents, but adequate to alert you which you might would you like to glance at your piece of writing once again. The paid version that removes restriction can be had for $14.99 good for year’s use. It also provides summary that is detailed of. Even then, you shall be well advised to just accept only those suggestions that produce logical sense.