Do you value a first-class customer experience? If you love leaving customers delighted and have exceptional communication skills, joining the Whittard of Chelsea team as a Customer Service Advisor could be the ideal role you’ve been searching for. Especially if you love a cuppa!
Working from the newly opened gorgeous Abingdon, Oxfordshire Head Office this hybrid working role is office-based 4 days a week during induction and then moving onto 3 days a week. This role will see you join the small customer services team who provides a first-class customer experience via phone, email, live chat, and social media.
As Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Answering a variety of incoming customer enquiries via phone, email, live chat, and social media platforms, responding politely, quickly, and efficiently.
- Prioritising inbound queries, covering all avenues in a timely manner.
- Acting as Brand Ambassador for the company, demonstrating product knowledge.
- Taking customer orders, utilising market knowledge to identify opportunities to up-sell.
- Escalating or transferring more complex queries as necessary.
- Upholding stringent service standards to reflect the Whittard experience.
- Maintaining the customer database with relevant, accurate data derived from calls.
- Tracking orders, updating client information, and logging issues are all part and parcel of the role.
With fantastic brand and product training on offer, this role would suit an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, applicants should also:
- Possess previous experience of working within a contact centre environment, providing high levels of service.
- Have experience with working in the retail sector and will understand how to prioritise issue resolution while managing multiple cases at once.
- A good understanding of using databases, with good attention to detail, as you will be expected to document call logs.
- Be able to adjust to peaks and troughs of business within the retail industry, keeping a level head under pressure.
- Have outstanding communication skills, as well as good data-entry skills.
Be accustomed to working with KPIs within SLAs.
An exciting opportunity for a customer-centric, confident, and self-starting individual who thrives in a customer support environment. You will be passionate about providing excellent service levels, which by extension maintain the Whittard brand. This Customer Service Advisor position needs natural confidence in communicating with customers and other internal teams.
Since 1886 the brand has expanded internationally and within the UK, investing in cutting-edge technology and refreshing its branding to appeal to a much larger customer audience who are thirsty for more. None of this success would have been possible without the people who make the brand what it is today and that’s where this role comes in. You will become part of a community with this hard-working but fun brand and will benefit from generous holiday allowance, employee discount, bonus schemes, as well as an array of many other incentive-based benefits.
If you would love to dive into the wonderful world of Whittard, we are partnering with Niche Recruitment who will be managing the recruitment for this role. Please click apply now to submit your video application.