At Whittard, we’re passionate about bringing luxury tea and coffee to our communities. We’ve been achieving this goal since 1886, you could be part of our story in this new Deputy Manger role.
As Deputy Manager you will be supporting the Store Manager by providing exceptional customer service and assisting in growing the brand locally with a high-performance team. Creating a friendly, customer focused environment, your role with continue to excel the brand all while you’re on the receiving end of generous holiday, product discount and investments in your professional training and development.
- Providing top tier customer service, encouraging your team to do the same.
- Offering excellent product knowledge to the customers, seeking ways to improve the customer journey at every turn.
- Maintain the same high standards across day-day operations along with your Store Manager.
- Achieve individual and collective targets, tracking KPIs and taking appropriate actions to ensure team focus.
- Complying with daily in store procedures of cash handling, deliveries and reporting.
- Supporting your store manager with daily tasks, management, and staff onboarding.
- Manage your team on the store floor, celebrating success and offering feedback for improvement
- Retail Supervisor or Management experience.
- Experience with task delegation, KPI management and excellent customer service.
- A hands-on approach to store tasks.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to delegate effectively.
- A solution focused mindset.
- Enthusiasm and passion for our products.
Supporting the Store Manager, your role will maximise strong profits through exceptional customer service and strong leadership. Building the already respected brand locally, you will create a store atmosphere that keeps customers coming back time and time again. While part of a successful and friendly team, you will join the wider Whittard family that champions high standards across the board. With store incentives for the team throughout the year, including individual rewards and team benefits, you will be joining a company that celebrates their team at every corner.
Whittard have been selling the finest tea, coffee and hot chocolate since 1886. Since then, the brand has bloomed across the UK, with successful e-commerce channels around the world. Dealing with luxury products for over 130 years, you would be part of a company that pushes high standards through every facet of the Whittard family. Thriving to be a diverse and inclusive organisation, Whittard celebrate a workforce that encompasses all individuals, backgrounds and experiences.