Founded in 1886, Whittard of Chelsea’s founder Walter’s philosophy was simple: buy the best. Since then the brand has expanded internationally and within the UK, working with the finest plantations, investing in cutting edge technology and refreshing their branding to appeal to a much larger customer audience who are thirsty for more. eCommerce is the beating heart for any modern retailer and with YoY online sales increasing, we are looking for an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join Whittard of Chelsea.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Manager, the Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for the following:
• Driving performance and compiling accurate reports based on a creative trading strategy
• Own the digital calender outlining trading initiatives, forecasts and campaign/content plan
• Working in collaboration with the Campaign and Design teams, as well as Buying & Merchandising teams, to deliver a consistent message across all platforms, in a timely manner
• Taking responsibility for the online customer experience and content strategies, improving CRO and encouraging feedback
• Researching competitor campaigns, always being ahead of the game and driving sales
• Managing a small team of Ecommerce Executives and Digital Designers, you will develop a high performing standard based on SI & KPIs
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and cover letter clearly indicating the role and location for which you are applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.