At Whittard, we’re passionate about bringing luxury tea and coffee to our communities. We’ve been achieving this goal since 1886, you could be part of our story in this new Sales Advisor role.
Joining the Whittard family, you will provide exceptional customer service, strengthening the already successful store in the community all while on the receiving end of generous holiday, product discount and investments in your professional training and development.
- Providing first class customer service.
- Becoming an ambassador of the products, offering excellent knowledge and recommendations to customers, taking them on a journey to their perfect purchase.
- Always working towards, and achieving, your daily sales targets.
- Working closely in your team, creating great working relationships with colleagues.
- Operating the till, providing front facing customer service.
- Day to day activities such as cleaning, unpacking deliveries, stock management and depositing money at the bank.
- Hosting in-store and on the street tastings to promote the Whittard product line.
- Experience demonstrating successful teamwork
- Confidence to engage with customers in product conversations and provide excellent service and support.
- A commitment to personal development, always striving to reach goals.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role is an advantage, but not essential!
Working in a friendly team, you will help create an atmosphere of customer service that keeps people coming back time and time again. Completing day to day activities, you will help uphold the high standards of Whittard and play an important role in the functioning of the store. With store incentives for the team throughout the year, including individual rewards and team benefits, you will be joining a company that celebrates their team at every corner.
Whittard have been selling the finest tea, coffee and hot chocolate since 1886. Since then, the brand has bloomed across the UK, with successful e-commerce channels around the world. Dealing with luxury products for over 130 years, you would be part of a company that pushes high standards through every facet of the Whittard family. Thriving to be a diverse and inclusive organisation, Whittard celebrate a workforce that encompasses all individuals, backgrounds and experiences.
You can find out more about us as a company on our social media pages or head into one of our stores!