At Whittard, we’re passionate about bringing luxury tea and coffee to our communities. We’ve been achieving this goal since 1886, you could be part of our story in this new Store Manager role.
As Store Manager for Whittard, you will create a welcoming environment with exceptional customer service and leadership. Boosting sales across the stores, you will be on the receiving end of a generous bonus based on targets achieved, 33 days holiday and investment in your professional development. Your role will champion Whittard, growing the brand locally through encouraging your team to provide customer service that keeps customers coming back time and time again.
- Providing and leading your team in first class customer service.
- Becoming an ambassador of the products, offering excellent knowledge and recommendations to customers, taking them on a journey to their perfect purchase.
- Monitor store KPI’s, implementing improvements where needed.
- Ensuring Health & Safety, Food Safety, cash, delivery and reporting processes are followed and reviewed.
- Managing your team’s sickness absences, holiday and performance.
- Developing the best team possible with long term succession strategies, development plans, quarterly reviews and providing on the spot feedback along with celebrating successes to increase employee engagement.
- Manage the implementation of in store visual merchandising in line with Whittard guidelines.
- Feedback best seller and stock information to head office.
- Previous Retail Management or Supervisory level experience.
- Experience developing and leading high performing teams, managing in store operation activity and driving sales.
- Confident organisational skills.
- The ability to identify problems and provide solutions along with improvements.
- Enthusiasm and interest in our products.
Leading your team, you will drive sales while creating an unparalleled atmosphere that provides an excellent experience for customers that they will forever align with the Whittard brand. While providing top notch customer service yourself, you will lead by example, encouraging your team to follow. Managing your team in action, you will encourage their successes and lead them in their performance improvement. With store incentives for the team throughout the year, including individual rewards and team benefits, you will be joining a company that celebrates their team at every corner.
Whittard have been selling the finest tea, coffee and hot chocolate since 1886. Since then, the brand has bloomed across the UK, with successful e-commerce channels around the world. Dealing with luxury products for over 130 years, you would be part of a company that pushes high standards through every facet of the Whittard family. Thriving to be a diverse and inclusive organisation, Whittard celebrate a workforce that encompasses all individuals, backgrounds and experiences.
You can find out more about us as a company on our social media pages or head into one of our stores!