At Whittard, we’re passionate about bringing luxury tea and coffee to our customers. We’ve been achieving this goal since 1886, you could be part of our story in this new supervisor role.
Supporting your store management with day-to-day store and people operations, you will help lead the store to continued success all while on the receiving end of generous holiday, product discount and investments in your professional training and development. With exceptional customer service and the leadership skills to step up when store management is away, you will help the store reach target and become a stronger part of the community.
- Providing first class customer service.
- Becoming an ambassador of the products, offering excellent knowledge and recommendations to customers, taking them on a journey to their perfect purchase.
- Operating the till, providing front facing customer service.
- Day to day activities such as cleaning, unpacking deliveries, stock management and depositing money at the bank.
- Actioning hand over notes and other communications.
- Following store opening and closing procedures including being a key holder and completing cash management processes.
- Providing on the spot feedback to colleagues on behaviours and performance.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role with experience of being a key holder with open/close responsibilities.
- Experience in front facing customer roles with the confidence to engage in conversation.
- The ability to delegate tasks effectively.
This role at Whittard will see you supporting your team with day-to-day aspects, while creating an unparalleled atmosphere that provides an experience for customers that they will forever align with the Whittard brand. With store incentives for the team throughout the year, including individual rewards and team benefits, you will be joining a company that celebrates their team at every corner.
Whittard have been selling the finest tea, coffee and hot chocolate since 1886. Since then, the brand has bloomed across the UK, with successful e-commerce channels around the world. Dealing with luxury products for over 130 years, you would be part of a company that pushes high standards through every facet of the Whittard family. Thriving to be a diverse and inclusive organisation, Whittard celebrate a workforce that encompasses all individuals, backgrounds and experiences.
You can find out more about us as a company on our social media pages or head into one of our stores!